10'0" Surf SUP Series Noserider Paddleboard | Light Weight | Stable
The Noserider is stable, easy to paddle, super fun to surf and the one board everyone should have in their quiver. Designed for intermediate to advanced surfers. Board Weight 20 lbs.
10' x 30.75"
• This board is perfect for novice stand up paddleboarders and seasoned experts alike
• 10 ft. length offers excellent maneuverability in waves, and it's really easy to get this board on top of a car or carry it down to the water
• Narrow pintail is thinned down to provide tight, easy, flowing turns, and the center fin can be moved nearly in line with the side fins to enhance turning characteristics
• Full nose width extends to mid-deck to enhance stability, and slight nose concave and relatively flat bottom under standing area enhances glide
• Tapered foil of the nose and tail work with the low, thin rails to maximize performance in surf, and tail rocker makes the board loose and maneuverable when catching waves
Great for surf or cruise
The 10'0 is equipped with an FCS GoPro compatable plug on the nose, traction deck pad, Future Fin 4 + 1 boxes, Goretex Air Vent and an Butterfly SUP Handle.